Saturday, August 28, 2010

Holiday in Australia


After the fun and craziness of summer camps, came holiday time. I headed for the cooler weather of “winter” in Sydney, (a welcome change to the heat and humidity of Romania), to visit my brother and family, who I haven’t seen for 3 and a half years. I spent the first week with them on my own and was joined the following week by my parents. After nearly 30 hours travelling and 4 countries later, (ie. Romania, England, Singapore, Australia), I finally landed in Sydney. My three beautiful nieces were in bed when I arrived but the two older girls had managed to stay awake to say hello to me. I had fun getting to know them better and catching up with my sister in laws family and some of her friends, who I have come to know from my previous visits there. I have many great memories, especially of the funny things that the girls said and the things we did together. It was a long journey for such a short time but worth every minute. I miss them and love them all so much.














No comments:

Post a Comment