Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Ruthie's 2nd birthday


Last week Ruthie was 2 and we celebrated with a party at the teamhouse. I don’t know who had more fun Ruthie and Emmy or the adults!! 

 
                 No more pictures please! Anyone would think it was my birthday or something!!


                                                           Let me concentrate!


                                                     Hooray, I'm finished!


                                                   You're never too young to serve.


                                                             What's in here?


                                                            Look what I got.


                                      
                                                             Big breath! Happy Birthday to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment